Saturday, February 14, 2009

To whom it may concern...



My friday the 13th show was, by all accounts, a huge success. I can't express my gratitude enough. To all who made it out, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're all amazing. I had the greatest time and I truly hope you all did too. It was so nice to see so many happy faces in the same room. At one point, and i'm not kidding, i got a little overwhelmed and had to step aside and take it all in and talk myself out of shedding a few tears of joy. I really can't tell you all how much I appreciate it. Just know it's not at all taken for granted and I'll remember this forever.

Today, the lovely miss Sara and I went out for dinner at a beautiful asian-fusion restaurant and celebrated ... well... everything. It's been a great few days. (Have I mentioned she's an angel? It's true.) Happy Valentine's Day to all and I really honestly hope everyone is reading this and feeling a bit of the love in the air. I know I am.

Be well~

-craig

No comments: