Monday, July 20, 2009

The winds of change.

So, it's been a little while since my last post. Things have been a little chaotic. If we speak regularly, you know what I'm talking about. But thankfully, as it always does, things are turning positive and I'm keeping myself motivated and busy with (another) round of mailers and some new work.

Long story very short for the uninitiated:
economy sucks. things went south at work. my position was eliminated. i'm doing just fine (seriously) and it's actually giving me a nice little break before i start the next phase. the end.

Anyway, life goes on and I'm now living just downtown from my previous residence. The dear Miss Sara and I have moved in with each other and things are going well. The big Birthday Season is approaching fast (myself, sara, her dad, emily, and my brother all in 2 weeks...) so starting next weekend, the party is on. God help us all.

Well, more news later. Just wanted to update quick since I've been a bit of a digital ghost as of late. Hope all of you out there are doing splendidly and I hope to see alot of you the weekend of the 1st. Drinks and merriment fer' sher'.

-c

No comments: